Dot Net is a free and open-source developer platform that consists of tools and libraries for any type of app development. In addition, it allows users to use multiple programming languages, editors, and libraries to build dynamic websites.
Given below are the components of Dot Net.
· Common Language Runtime (CLR)- It provides an environment to provide to run all .NET programs. In addition, it consists of a two-step process to convert the source code to native code. In addition, it also deals with exception handling, memory, and thread management.
· Base Class Library (BCL)- This library holds multiple functions and tools that are useful by combining them with programming languages. In addition, it contains programming features such as XML, DataType definitions, IO, and many more. These features are beneficial for the use of developers.
· Framework Class Library (FCL)- This library is a combination of classes, interfaces, namespace, data, and value types. In addition, it consists of in-built classes that are responsible for supporting streaming operations and user-defined data types. It further consists of three functionalities that are Utility Features, Wrapper Around OS functionality, and Frameworks.
· Common Type System (CTS)- CTS is used to declare and manage the types in Common Language Runtime (CLR). In addition, they are responsible for cross-language integration and also ensure safety and high performance in executing a code. It consists of five categories are Classes, Structures, Enumerations, Interfaces, and Delegates.
· Common Language Specification (CLS)- This subset of CLR comes to use when codes of different programming languages are referred to in the same solution. In addition, it defines a set of features supported by all languages. To learn further about this tool and its components, one can visit Dot Net Online Course.
Dot Net facilitates easy web application development and is capable of deployment in Windows, Linux, and Mac Operating systems. In addition, it provides advanced user interface elements and helps in developing dynamic and data-driven applications. Given below are some of the significant features of Dot Net.
· Common Language Runtime engine (CLR)
· Language independence
· Base Class Library
· Simplified deployment
Dot Net comes with OOPS and Multilanguage support. In addition, it ensures Automatic Memory Management and prevents the risk of Memory leakage. Moreover, developers using this software have wide community support and it increases the chances of creating successful projects. Due to its features, this tool has worldwide uses and many institutions provide Dot Net Training in Noida. Given below are some sectors that use it.
· Healthcare Sectors
· Services for Utilities